Recent Tube

MASHED POTATO PUFFS

I’m a little weird. Come Thanksgiving or Christmas, while everyone’s looking forward to turkey and stuffing, I’m looking forward to mashed potatoes and gravy. And it’s not so much the mashed potatoes themselves because I find them rather plain when they’re not drowned in gobs and gobs of gravy. It’s the gravy. I’m a gravy hog. While other people’s plates will be a colorful assortment of everything on the table, mine would be 1/4 assortment and the rest of the plate invaded by mashed potatoes which you wouldn’t even recognize because it’s drowned in a lake of gravy. And I put extra gravy on my turkey just in case. If the gravy is almost gone, all you have to do is look on my plate to find it.








INGREDIENTS

2 cups mashed potatoes
3 large eggs, beaten
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
¼ cup bacon bits
¼ cup chives, chopped
Pepper to taste
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded

INSTRUCTIONS

Combine mashed potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and chives
Season with pepper if needed
Grease a muffin pan and mound a spoonful into each cup
Sprinkle each cup with Parmesan cheese
Bake for 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees F or until golden brown
Cool for 5 minutes and dish and serve warm with sour cream
MASHED POTATO PUFFS MASHED POTATO PUFFS Reviewed by almas jana on December 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.