Recent Tube

Honey Pistachio Avocado Toast

Hello friends.

Happy to say we made it through the weekend. Onward and upward, right? Right.

Today’s post is brought to you by Avocado Toast. I mean, it’s just the best. I could literally eat it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Talk about variety… or not. Variety is a big thing I am working on right now. Trying to get out of the ruts I get myself into and in doing so, I have thrown out all of the ‘rules’ I feel like I am still living by. For quite some time, I have noticed that I am not always listening to my body. While I am much more open to food choices, there is still a bit of hesitance around certain foods. So the rules are gone. Absolutely no food is off limits. There is no bad food. And you know what? I am learning a LOT. More to come over the next several weeks, but I talked to you about avocado toast and then led you on a complete tangent. So back to the goods.




 Ingredients

2 pieces bread of choice
1/2 avocado
2-3 tsp honey
1/4 c raw shelled pistachios
sea salt

Instructions

Toast bread.
Spread avocado over each piece of toast, add a dash of sea salt to each piece if desired.
In a small plastic bag, add all pistachios and pound with a wooden spoon to break into small pieces.
Spread pistachios evenly over the two pieces of toast
Drizzle the honey over each piece of toast.
Enjoy!
Honey Pistachio Avocado Toast Honey Pistachio Avocado Toast Reviewed by almas jana on December 03, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.